Shipping & Return Policy
To help reduce waste and ensure you are happy with your product choices, we recommend the following steps.
- Before placing an order:
- We offer sample sizes for many of our products and ingredients. We recommend purchasing a sample size of the product or ingredient you’re interested in before purchasing a bulk size.
- Samples of products can be found on some product page or requested for on the Note space while checking out “samples” page. Samples of ingredients can be found under each ingredient. Samples are a good way to get an idea of the product.
- We charge for our samples.
- You can also talk with our customer service team to learn more about our products.
- Double-check your shopping cart to make sure it includes the correct products you intended to purchase
- After placing an order:
- Check your email for your order confirmation. It’s best to do this immediately after placing an order so that you can catch any errors in real time and contact Organic Shoppe before your order ships.
- We Process and ship product confirmed via phone call to be sure of availability
- If you have provided incorrect shipping address or accidentally ordered the wrong size of a bulk product. We can fix it before shipping.
- However, once your order is out the door it is unfortunately not returnable.
- If you see an error on your order confirmation, our Customer Care Representatives will be happy to assist you in troubleshooting. You can contact us t: email@example.com or by calling: 08038248893
- To help reduce waste and maintain hygiene , product opened or used are non refunable . However pls reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 08038248893 / 08185079084 for a possible replacement
- If you feel that there is a problem with your order, please contact us within 10 days of receiving it.
For every refund, payment is made between 4-6working days after organic shoppe agrees to made refund, with CBN and BANK charges deduction of N300 flat charge for refunds of N500,000 and below
Orders are shipped Monday through Saturday . Orders placed on Holiday Schedule Closing will be processed for fulfillment the following business day.
If you need to expedite an order, we recommend placing your order before 10am , or calling our Customer Care team at 08038248893
For most items, we will ship within 48 business hours of receiving your order. If an item on your order is out-of-stock, we will hold your entire order until all of it can ship. If you need one or more items immediately, please contact our Customer Care team at email@example.com or by phoning 08038248893
Custom bulk orders, including drums and totes, are manufactured at the time you order, and may require a lead time of 20 to 30 business days for us to manufacture, test, and ready for shipment.
When selecting your shipping method, the map below provides average shipping times for ground, as of July 2016.
Guaranteed Shipping Times
Orders are processed and shipped as soon as orders are confirmed by recipient verifying availability at delivery address via phone call or text messages
Lagos 12- 24hours
Outside Lagos : 2- 4 working days
Bulk orders are shipped via transport service company. Our partnering Transport companies are ABC TRANSPORTS < EKESON LIMITED < GOD IS GOOD MOTORS, EGUOFURE. Customers choosing a personal Transport service company are liable for good damage in transit. Organic Shoppe will not be responsible for goods damage , delays etc. As soon as products are handed over to the instructed company We will take no responsibility for good damaged, lost delay or what so ever.
Troubleshooting Shipping Issues
If organic shoppe Nigeria has made a shipping error, we will re-ship to you as quickly as we can, and using expedited shipping at our expense.
If you refuse your shipment and the order is returned to us, it is considered a non-authorized return and we will not issue credit for your order. All orders are final, unless there is a problem with the product itself, and then we will work with you to replace your product. If you have any questions about this, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org or 08038248893
Won’t be Home for your Order?
Consider having your order delivered when are available or a new location can be communicated.. This is an important option if we are shipping buttery product during the hot weather, or if you will have to leave your package in an unsecure area.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
An anonymized string created from your email address (also called a hash) may be provided to an external service. After approval of your comment, your profile picture is visible to the public in the context of your comment.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.