- The main chemical properties of carrot seed oil are acetic, pinene, carotol, asorone, limonene, and bisabolene.It improves the complexion of the skin, due to its strengthening effect on red blood cells, while toning the skin and increasing elasticity and firmness.
- Carrot seed oil has a formative effect on the epidermal skin cells, stimulating cell growth and is, therefore, an excellent ingredient to use in products aimed to rejuvenate tired, aged, dehydrated and damaged skin, as well as traumatized skin.Carrot seed oil is one of the most rejuvenating and regenerating oils that can be used in skincare and helps to improve the complexion, as it helps to remove toxic build-up in the skin and eliminates excess water from the tissue.
- Cold pressed carrot seed oil is rich in vitamins and is high in antioxidants which help soothe dry, distressed skin.
- Carrot seed oil helps to balance skin’s moisture and also conditions hair.
- It is used in cosmetics to nourish, revitalize, tone and refresh the appearance of skin.
- A powerful aroma but great oxidative stability.