- Low-Glycemic Sweetener – coconut sugar adds richness to recipes but has a lower glycemic score than table sugar, making it suitable for those following a restricted diet
- 1:1 Ratio – coconut sugar makes an excellent replacement to refined white sugar spoon-for-spoon, cup-for-cup for all of your baking and cooking needs. This tasty addition adds sweetness to coffee or tea without the sugar spike.
- Mild Caramel Flavour – the subtle, yet delectable caramel flavor of coconut sugar offers a unique variation from common household sweeteners. Aesthetically, it is comparable to brown and cane sugar, with no comparison in taste and quality.
- Rich Nutritional Content – unlike nutrients lost during the refinement of white sugar, Coconut Sugar is a rich source of potassium, calcium, zinc, iron and B vitamins, contributing to a well-balanced diet.
- Organic Coconut Sugar is naturally sourced from the sap of sustainably-grown and non-GMO coconut palm trees, eliminating the presence of pesticides, chemicals and other harmful ingredients.
Organic coconut sugar is produced by evaporating the sap made from the flowers of the coconut tree. Coconut sugar, also referred to as palm sugar, is naturally brown in color with a characteristic sweet molasses aroma. It is typically used as a 1:1 replacement for cane sugar. Organic coconut sugar is high in potassium, magnesium, zinc and iron and rich in 12 of the Vitamin B complex. It is a favorable sweetener in confectionery recipes due to its low melting point and especially high burning temperature