Our Baobab oil is sourced from Senegal, from small baobab oil millers
Baobab oil has an array of health benefits due to its abundance of minerals and vitamins. Baobab oil improves the elasticity of the skin, softening and nourishing the outer layer of the skin. It can also reduce the appearance of stretch marks and mitigate skin disorders such as chronic bruising, psoriasis, eczema, and sunspots.
There are a variety of ways to incorporate baobab oil into cosmetics use. Due to its moisturizing qualities, baobab oil makes an excellent addition to skin care products such as face creams and body lotions, and baobab oil can even be incorporated into sun care and massage oil.
- BAOBAB SEED OIL is one of the lightest carrier oils available, absorbs easily into the skin. It is a functional addition after sun care products.
- BAOBAB SEED OIL is highly stable and is an excellent source of essential and other fatty acids, including Linoleic Acid (Omega-6) and Linolenic Acid (Omega-3). It also contains a noteworthy amount of sterols and a high percentage of vitamins A and E.
- BAOBAB SEED OIL for all skin types, also for dry/flaky/ chapped/ cracked, sensitive and mature skin types. Effectively moisturize and improve skin elasticity, reduces wrinkles, dryness, skin lines, encourages regeneration of skin cells and keeps skin soft.
- BAOBAB SEED OIL helps damaged skin like ACNE, PSORIASIS, ECZEMA, DERMATITIS, SUNBURN, STRETCH MARKS, ROSACEA, BURNS, CUTS, SCARS AND CELLULITE.
- BAOBAB SEED OIL helps for dry, damaged hair, dry scalp and brittle nails. Lip Care.
1 litre, 5 litres, 50ml
There are no reviews yet.