₦2,021.00 – ₦19,350.00 Incl. VAT
- in addition to an abundance of antioxidant beta carotene, carrot powder is rich in vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, C, E and K. The powder also provides several minerals, including calcium, iron, potassium, phosphorus and magnesium. The culinary uses for carrot powder are practically unlimited.
- Contains sodium, zinc, thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, pantothenic acid, folate, vitamins a, b6, b12, c, e, and k, beta carotene protein, carbohydrates, fiber, calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium
- Use in baking mixes and to thicken soups, stews and other foods. Can also be added to smoothies and cereals.
- Use in body powders and facial clay masks. Infuse into oils to make salves, lotions, soaps and other cosmetics. Carrot is often used in skin care products for mature or sun-damaged skin.
For Bulk Purchases, please firstname.lastname@example.org
Carrot contains more carotene than any vegetable or fruit in which the body converts to vitamin A. They are also considered one of the most healthy and beneficial foods available today. In this regard Carrot powder which is a supplement can play an important role in the health and well-being of an individual. They contain vitamin A, vitamin B6 and B12, vitamin C and E, as well as magnesium, iron, potassium and proteins.
Carrot powder is used in natural cosmetic formulations because it repairs and tones the skin, reduces wrinkles and scars, improves circulation, and provides the skin with beta carotene, which is an antioxidant. Carrot powder tends to clump at times, and is not as free flowing as some of the other herbal powders are, it is also a natural soap/cosmetic colorant; producing a creamy orange colour. It is known for its important role in treating Anaemia as well as rheumatism. When you eat healthy, exercise regular and rest well, Carrot powder can help improve your vision. It can also treat various stomach disorders such as diarrhoea and constipation.
HOW TO USE:
Mix with a drink such as water or can be added as supplement to food while cooking or when preparing a meal.
How to make Carrot and Curry Rice:
- 1 cup white rice
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup orange juice
- 2 T sweet curry powder
- 3 T. oil
- 2 T. Carrot Powder
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 ripe mango (fresh or frozen), cubed (optional)
- Salt to Taste
Saute’ onion and oil until onions are translucent. Add rice and spices, and cook for 3 minutes. Add water, orange juice, bay leaf, and turn up to high heat for 10 minutes. After it has boiled turn heat down very low, add mango cubes, and let steam for 15 minutes. Serve warm.
100g, 1kg, 500g, sample (20g)