By purchasing this product, you can earn points based on a percentage of cart total. You will come to know the earn points information once you add the product to cart.
₦3437 Incl. VAT
- 30 g
- Use to make infusions to produce floral water (hydrosols) for soap, shampoo, lotions and other products for hair and skin
- Use in floral displays, potpourri and in linen and drawer sachets.
- Excellent in teas, especially when combined with other floral ingredients.
- Add color and textural interest to potpourri and homemade soap by using jasmine flowers and rose petals together.
- for a bigger quantity contact email@example.com
3 in stock
Jasmine is a climbing vine in the olive family found throughout tropical areas of Europe, Asia, and Africa. The rose-like blooms of the plant are prized for their beauty and delicate fragrance.
Jasmine flowers, which symbolize motherhood, are made into garlands or worn in the hair. The flowers are also tinctured to produce perfume and are added to tea blends.