Labdanum Essential Oil
- 10 ml
- Botanical Name: Cistus landaniferusPlant part: Leaves and TwigsExtraction: Steam DistillationOrigin: SpainProduct Color: Dark brown to black, sticky thick and viscousAroma Profile: Sweet, herbaceous, floral overtones, warm, amberPerfumery Note: Base/Middle
Aromatherapy: Soothing, calming, meditative, grounding
Cistus ladanifera is a flowering plant and relatively small evergreen bush native to, North West Africa, the Mediterranean where it grows naturally as a shrub. The entire plant is covered by a fragrant liquid in form of resin and is well known around the world for its ornamental and therapeutic usage.
Some Uses & Benefits of Labdanum Essential Oil
- Anti Aging
- Skin tightening & toning
- Skin rejuvenation
- Anti wrinkle
- Skin cell regeneration.
- Soothes skin inflammation and irritation
- Anti microbial
- Anti acne
- Treats eczema, psoriasis & skin ulcers
- Anti hemorrhagic
- Cicatrisant i.e. Aids healing of cuts, scrapes and wounds
- Varicose vein treatment
- Anti arthritic
- Anti rheumatic
- Immuno stimulant
- Anti viral
- Anti bacterial
- Anti inflammatory
- Natural treatment for menstrual cramps
- Fragrance fixative
- Anti anxiety & stress relief
Labdanum Essential Oil Blends Well With: Essential Oils of India Olibanum, Frankincense, Myrrh, Bergamot, Cypress, Spikenard, Clary Sage, Vetivert, Lavender, Lavandin, Juniper berry, Oakmoss, Chamomile, Opopanax, Pine, Patchouli, Calamus, Sandalwood and Rose.
Note /Caution: Generally known to be safe i.e. non sensitizing and non irritating. However, small children, elders, epileptics, pregnant and breast feeding women should avoid. Always dilute Labdanum essential oil to less than 5% before application to skin.
1 litre, 100ml, 10ml, 15ml, 200ml, 500ml, 50ml