Neroli Essential Oil
₦13,545.00 Incl. VAT
- Botanical Name: Citrus aurantium Amara Plant Part: Blossom
Extraction: Steam Distillation
Origin: AlgeriaProduct Color: Orange to brownAroma Profile: Intensely floral, citrusy, sweet and exoticPerfumery Note: MiddleAromatherapy: Centering, relaxing, soothing, sensual, exotic.
Neroli Essential Oil is produced by steam-distilling the fragrant flowers of either the sweet orange tree or the bitter orange tree. Our variety comes from the Bitter Orange tree which is viewed within the aromatherapy world as being of higher therapeutic quality.
Though native to South East Asia, the Bitter Orange tree today grows wild in Florida, The Bahamas, Spain, Haiti, Algeria, other parts of East & North Africa, it is commercially cultivated in Morocco, France, Tunisia, and Egypt.
Some Uses & Benefits of Neroli Essential Oil:
- Anti aging
- Anti Wrinkle
- Skin cell regeneration
- Rejuvenates and improves elasticity of skin
- Treats and fades varicose veins
- Aids in augmenting skin elasticity
- Strong sedative
- Anti depressant
- Anti infectious
- Skin brightening
- Helps maintain proper oil and moisture balance
- Great for oily, sensitive skin &/or mature skin
- Prevents, heals & fades stretch marks
- Shrinks the appearance of pores
- Smoothens fine lines & tones sagging skin
- Fades scars, spots and other skin blemishes
- Anti microbial
- Vulnerary i.e. Protects wounds from infections
- Cicatrisant i.e. Aids healing of cuts, scrapes and wounds
- Anti spasmodic i.e. Helps ease spasms and muscle, menstrual cramps etc.
- Muscle relaxant
- Helps deal with symptoms of PMS
- Helps deal with symptoms of Menopause
- Emmenagogue i.e. helps treat irregular, obstructed or painful menstrual periods.
- Helps maintain blood pressure
- Anti seizure & Anti convulsant
- Circulatory i.e. Helps stimulate blood flow throughout the body
- Nervine i.e. Helps maintain proper metabolism, circulation and boosts immune system
- Anti anxiety
- Analgesic i.e. Pain relief
Neroli Essential Oil Blends Well With: Essential oils of Benzoin, Geranium, Lavender, Jasmine, Ylang-Ylang, Rosemary, Sandal Wood and all citrus
Note/ Caution: Generally known to be safe i.e. non sensitizing and non irritating. However, avoid if you need to operate machinery, drive or any other activity that needs you to remain alert.