Prime Virgin Coconut oil
₦2,687.50 Incl. VAT
Our Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil for Hair and Body
- 100% Hand-made Coconut oil
- 250 ml
- Food Grade
- Perfect to adults and Babies
- Works perfectly on the hair, the skin.
- Check out our social or read the below article for how you can use it to make your eye lashes longer.. #Juicy 🤤
The benefits of coconut oil is no longer just a fad. You can’t get within 10 feet of the internet before you stumble on another article extolling it’s any virtues.
Well, we took out our own time to write some of the benefits that comes with our extra virgin organic coconut oil for hair and body.
Read the content below to find out some unexplored ways you can make use of the natural wonder.
From taming frizzy hair to hydrating your skin from within, Our extra virgin organic coconut oil for hair and body is a must-have in everyone’s home.
Here are some easy ways you can include this elixir in your everyday regime:
- Did you know that the nourishing fatty acids and vitamins in coconut oil can fight any signs of ageing and firm up your skin? Simply massage a teaspoon of coconut oil all over your face for five minutes to improve your skin’s elasticity and collagen production and retain its moisture.
- We’ve all been too tired to take our makeup off before bed ☺️. But a simple swipe of coconut oil can help you get clean skin in no time. Just take a few drops on a cotton swab and gently wipe your face to clean off. Even that waterproof makeup
- You’ve always wanted enviable long lashes? Dip, a cotton pad in our extra virgin coconut oil and apply it to your eyes. The fatty acids in coconut oil make it easy to absorb into the hair shaft and can prevent protein loss that ultimately promotes lash growth 😮.
- Babies need some extra TLC when caring for their skin and these baby wipes contain natural ingredients that are perfectly safe to use. In 2, cups of boiling water add 1 tablespoon of coconut oil, once cooled, add 1 tablespoon of baby wash and 15 drops of lavender essential oil and pour it into the glass jar with the cut-up towels. The anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties in coconut oil helps make the skin smooth and clean, while also nourishing your baby’s skin
- Mix, one small cup of sugar with half a cup of coconut oil and the juice of half a lemon to make a scrub, use twice a week to reduce stretch marks or pigmentation
- The anti-oxidant properties of coconut oil help treat various skin ailments, as well as restore the skins natural pH level, making it glow.
- Nobody likes going to the dentist, but what if we told you, the secret to good oral health is right in your kitchen 😀. Put a single tablespoon of coconut oil in your mouth and swish it around for 10-15 minutes. Try doing this first thing in the morning or before dinner, Follow up by washing your mouth with salt water and brushing your teeth. The antimicrobial properties in coconut oil help reduce harmful bacteria and bad breath and will also whiten your teeth.
- Need an easy remedy to cold? Simply add one tablespoon of coconut oil to a hot beverage and say goodbye to that pesky cold. The antiviral, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties of coconut oil can boost your immune system and fight viruses
A staple in every household.
Our exotic Organic Coconut Oil for Hair and Body promises various health benefits, so why not try it for yourself?
Let us know what you think and remember to stay organic.