₦3,225.00 Incl. VAT
Cat’s Claw is the popular Peruvian herb commonly known as Una de Gato. The prized bark supports joint flexibility & comfort, helps the body adapt to stress, and reinforces your natural defenses.
Cat’s Claw is the herbalist’s choice for critical immune system support. It promotes white blood cell function – a vital defense in immune health and its natural antioxidants help neutralize cell damaging free radicals.
- Supports immune defenses
- Joint comfort
- Herbal antioxidant
Warning: Not to be used during pregnancy or in women attempting to become pregnant.
Cat’s Claw (Uncaria tomentosa) is actually a woodsy vine perfectly located at the exotic woodlands of South and Central America. The title comes from its claw-shaped thorns which look like a cat’s claw. Cat’s claw is utilized as herbal medication to deal with different types of health conditions. The herb cat’s claw is considered to get several healing uses which it surpasses well knows herbs
Cat’s claw features a long history of traditional use by indigenous peoples in South America. It’s been utilized to deal with digestive problems, arthritis, inflammation, ulcers and also to encourage injury healing.
COMMON NAMES: Garbato, Paraguaya, Tambor Huasca, Toron, Una de Gato.
- Treatment for arthritis: Cat’s claw bark helps to improve symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis. it has pentacyclic oxindole alkaloids which are the compounds that appears to be the modulators of immune system.
- Counteract cancer: Cat’s claw helps to destroy tumor and cancer cells in test tubes. The bark of cat’s claw prevent the growth of human breast cancer cells due to the presence of antiproliferative and antimutagenic effects on cancer cells. It is able to counteract leukemia.
- Repairs the DNA: It promotes DNA repair, leukocyte recovery and mitogenic response after chemotherapy induced DNA damage. The extract protects human skin cells from death promoted by ultraviolet radiation. It increases ability of skin cells for repairment of DNA damage caused by ultraviolet radiation
- Reduce high blood pressure: Cat’s claw helps to lower high blood pressure naturally. It is used in traditional Chinese medicine for lowering blood pressure and improves neurological symptoms. It helps to promote blood pressure which is attributed to an alkaloid known hirustine.
- It promotes immunity: Cat’s Claw exhibit powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects. It promotes immune system; strengthen defenses against multitude of pathogens which is encountered each day in water, air and environment. It shows that when cat’s claw used with vaccine, it provides additional protection against pneumonia virus.
Read more about it’s uses at health benefits times
Powder, Whole, Dried, Fresh