₦5,525.50 Incl. VAT
- 100 g
- boosting your immune system.
- Improving your digestion, especially if constipation is a problem.
- Providing B vitamins from an animal source.
- Enhancing your ability to focus and concentrate.
- Increasing your energy levels
- Origin : Japan
- Recommend as a dietary supplement
- Does not contain preservatives, colors, additives, corn, wheat, yeast, soy, milk, and egg
- Rich in chlorophyll, beta-carotene, RNA and DNA
- Vegetarian formula
Chlorella pyrenoidosa, a species of freshwater algae, may be one of the most ancient forms of life on the planet. Because it is dense in chlorophyll, Chlorella Powder may be one of the most effective medicinal herbs available as well.
Found in virtually all organic bulk herb derived from the leaves and stems of green plants, chlorophyll is literally the “blood” of the plant, and similar in chemical structure to human blood. The main difference is that while human hemoglobin is based on iron, the chlorophyll found in natural herbs like Chlorella pyrenoidosa is based on magnesium. Chlorella Powder is commonly used as a breath freshener and deodorizer.
Not for use during pregnancy or if breastfeeding except under the supervision of a qualified healthcare practitioner. Some individuals experience nausea or stomach discomfort, discontinue use and consult your healthcare practitioner.
We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications.