Cypress Essential Oil
₦9,132.13 Incl. VAT
- 10 ml
- Botanical Name: Cupressus Sempervirens Plant Part: Needles & Twigs
Extraction: Steam Distillation
Origin: EgyptProduct Color: Colorless to pale yellow or pale olive-greenish.Aroma Profile: Fresh, herbaceous, slightly woody, evergreen aromaPerfumery Note: MiddleAromatherapy: Purifying & balancing
The Cypress Tree (Cupressus sempervirens) is tall, columnar, pyramidical and has slender branches covered with small shiny green leaves. Cypress has been used in medicinal healing and rituals since ancient times, especially as incense for purification.
Its tall elegance is believed to represents to the ancients a spire to the heavens, yet its roots went deep into the soil allowing these higher energies to be grounded into the earth.
Some Uses & Benefits of Cypress Essential Oil:
- Anti spasmodic i.e. Helps ease spasms and muscle, menstrual cramps etc.
- Natural treatment for Restless leg & Carpal tunnel syndromes.
- Haemostatic i.e. stops the flow of blood and promote clotting when needed.
- Respiratory tonic
- Treats chronic bed wetting in children
- Vasoconstrictor i.e. Helps treat varicose veins, cellulite and hemorrhoids
- Anti arthritic
- Anti rheumatic
- Natural fibroid and endometriosis treatment
- Anti anxiety treatment
- Sedative & Relaxant
- Anti acne
- Beneficial for oily skin
- Cicatrisant i.e. Aids healing of cuts, scrapes and wounds
- Vulnerary i.e. Protects wounds from infections
- Helps reduce hair falling out
Cypress Essential Oil Blends Well With: Essential oils of citrus fruits such as Lime, Lemon, Orange as well as with Bergamot, Clary Sage, Frankincense, Juniper, Lavender, Marjoram, Pine, Rosemary and Sandalwood.
Note / Caution: Generally known to be safe i.e. non sensitizing and non irritating. However, avoid use during pregnancy.
1 litre, 100ml, 10ml, 15ml, 200ml, 500ml, 50ml