This Essential Oil is steam distilled from Helichrysum Italicum, also known as Immortelle or Everlasting, a herb native to The Mediterranean and Europe where it’s been used for its medicinal properties for thousands of years.
Helichrysum’s amazing anti aging, skin cell rejuvenation and regeneration properties have recently been acknowledged and proven, causing its popularity to spread around the rest of the world very quickly. Considered to be an expensive and scarcely available essential oil, its shelf life compensates for the costly price as it can be stored for a very long time.
Some Uses & Benefits of Helichrysum Essential Oil
- Very powerful Cicatrisant i.e. Aids healing of cuts, scrapes and wounds
- Fades & reduces age spots
- Skin toning, brightening & firming
- Anti acne
- Promotes tissue regeneration
- Excellent aid in fading scars, spots and other skin blemishes.
- Fades & prevents stretch marks
- Collagen building
- Anti aging & Anti wrinkle
- Relieves skin inflammation
- Clears skin blemishes
- Promotes skin rejuvenation & renewal
- Calms, protects and heals inflamed damaged
- Psoriasis & Eczema treatment
- Anti allergenic
- Anti spasmodic i.e. Helps ease spasms and muscle, menstrual cramps etc.
- Helps dry & sensitive skin
- Natural Candida treatment
- Reduces and fades varicose veins
- Relieves muscle cramps
- Analgesic i.e. Pain relief
- Anti arthritic & Anti rheumatic
- Natural treatment for hematomas
- Hydrates sun burned skin & blocks UV damage
- Anti fungal
- Anti microbial
- Natural hemorrhoid treatment
- Strong Vulnerary i.e. Protects wounds from infection
Helichrysum Essential Oil Blends Well With: Essential Oils of Geranium, Lavender, Rose, Lime, Neroli, Orange, Petit Grain, Sage, Ylang Ylang, Chamomile, Clary Sage, Rose, Clove Bud, Bergamot, Mandarin, Lemon, Blue Tansy, Lavender, Peppermint, Spearmint, Wintergreen, Bay Laurel and Ravintsara.
Note / Caution: Generally known to be safe i.e. non sensitizing and non irritating.