₦5,160.00 – ₦6,558.58 Incl. VAT
- Spicy, Sweet with a piney aroma
- Flavoring agent
- Versatile – These berries go with so many dishes, soups, casseroles, beef, poultry, duck, cakes, tea, gin and cocktails.
- Earthy Flavor – The beautiful thing about these berries, is that they take everything you add them to, and upgrade it. That earthy flavor, down to earth, that kick…
- Add to smoothies, fruit juices and other beverages. Powdered juniper berry may also be encapsulated as a dietary supplement.
- Combine with other herbs, spices and resins in incense blends.
- Infuse in oil for making salves, lotions and creams.
Juniper berry is an unusual cone shapes and has a scaly surface, juniper berries are a unique seasoning. There are several species of juniper berries, produced on evergreen trees native to North America, Europe, and Asia. They are not real berries as the name suggests, but serve a similar botanical purpose. They are used as a spice and also as a drink enhancement, especially with alcoholic beverages. The spicy and aromatic berries are dark in color when dried. They are commonly added to alcoholic beverages such as gin and tonics to enhance the aroma. When crushed, they add a nice flavoring in foods, such as beef, pork, and fruitcake. Our juniper berries can be used whole or crushed in many ways to enrich dishes and give them a citrusy, piney and tart flavor.
Add to smoothies, fruit juices and other beverages. Powdered juniper berry may also be encapsulated as a dietary supplement.