Matcha Green Tea
₦22,897.50 – ₦35,260.00 Incl. VAT
- Rich in vitamins & minerals
- Loaded with antioxidants
- Natural anti-inflammatory properties
- Boosts energy
- Helps with maintaining healthy weight when taken in conjunction with a healthy diet & exercise
- Benefits the heart
- Contributes to healthy skin
- Fortifies the liver
- May aid workout recovery
- Promotes brain health
- Works to support cognitive function
- Aids overall health & wellness
- You can read more about the different grade of Match Green tea here
- Country : Japan
Matcha green tea powder is made from the dried leaves of the Camellia sinensis plant by steaming and cooking the leaves then drying them. Because matcha green tea powder is not fermented, it has a high polyphenol content. It is also rich in EGCG (epigallocatechin), which is a powerful compound that can be found in green teas, bananas, and pomegranates. Matcha green tea powder is made by finely grinding the leaves into a fine powder.
Matcha green tea powder naturally contains caffeine.
Matcha green tea powder (Camellia sinensis) is rich in vitamins and minerals and is loaded with antioxidants and has anti-inflammatory properties. When taken in conjunction with a healthy diet and exercise, it may help with maintaining healthy weight. Matcha green tea powder supports the skin, heart, liver, and immune system, and may aid workout recovery.† It may also boost energy, help support the brain, and promote healthy cognitive function.
For all you need to Know about Matcha and the different Grade click here