- MORINGA OIL absorbs easily into the skin, improving the appearance and radiance of skin. It has skin healthy nutrients like vitamin A, which helps build collagen in the skin, vitamin C to help reduce fine lines and wrinkles, and the healing and anti-inflammatory benefits of vitamin E.
- MORINGA OIL contains 72% of oleic acid. It penetrates very deep into the skin, bringing the necessary nutrients to the skin and hair, helping it to retain moisture. Moringa Oil can be used to increase the health and strength of the hair and scalp.
- MORINGA OIL is good for conditioning dry, chapped lips. It’s beneficial to heal rough, dry skin conditions like DERMATITIS, ECZEMA AND PSORIASIS.
- MORINGA OIL helps to improve the appearance of wrinkles and prevents sagging of facial muscles. Plant hormones called cytokinins help to promote cell growth and delay damage and destruction of skin tissues. Vitamin C stabilizes collagen and helps reduce fine lines and repair damaged skin cells.
- MORINGA OIL has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties. It is used to heal minor skin abrasions; minor cuts and scrapes, bruises, burns, insect bites, rashes, and sunburn and skin infections.
- FOR FACE: Just mix a few drops of Moringa Oil with your favorite cream. It is usually applied at night as a moisturizing agent. It is non-greasy and non-oily and absorbs into the skin very easily and does not leave an oily feel. FOR HAIR: Add 2-3 drops to your own favorite shampoo or conditioner. It gives the hair freshness, brilliance and luster. This oil is absorbed very easily by the skin and the scalp and helps the cells to rejuvenate. FOR FACE & BODY: Just mix a few drops of Moringa Oil with your favorite cream, lotion, make-up remover, shower & bath gel, shampoos, face mask, sunscreen products and various lip balms. You will love this oil.