₦2,687.50 Incl. VAT
- Rich in antioxidants and other essential nutrients
- Might support bone health.
- May help boost your immune system as well as prevent oxidative stress in your body
- May be used for Kidney support, The diuretic properties of parsley make it an excellent addition to any diet that aims to reduce water weight or swelling due to fluid retention.
- It contains anti-inflammatory properties which aids digestion and supports the kidneys liver, eyes, skin and immune system
- May also promote healthy brain function.
- Add generously to salads soups, stews, rice, pasta, potatoes and other cooked foods to enhance flavor.
Parsley is considered an herb, a vegetable and a spice, and is the most popular of any of these designations across the globe. Dried parsley flakes preserve the bright green color and celery-like flavor of the leaf of the plant.
Use as a seasoning and garnish for just about anything and everything edible.
Parsley is a popular culinary and medicinal herb recognized as one of the functional food for its unique antioxidants, and disease preventing properties. This wonderful, fragrant rich biennial herb is native to the Mediterranean region. This leafy herb belongs to the Apiaceae family, in the genus; Petroselinum. Its botanical name is Petroselinum crispum.
The herb is a small plant featuring dark-green leaves that resemble coriander leaves, especially in the flat-leaf variety. However, its leaves are larger by size and milder in flavor than that of leaf-coriander. The herb is widely employed in Mediterranean, East European, and American cuisine.
Precautions We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications.