By purchasing this product, you can earn points based on a percentage of cart total. You will come to know the earn points information once you add the product to cart.
₦2,558.50 – ₦2,687.50 Incl. VAT
- Peppermint is a natural agent and breath freshener. Breath mints and chewing gum can mask foul smells for a couple hours but aren’t an optimal long-term solution for bad breath. Peppermint tea and chewing on any mint leaf is way more beneficial than gums
- Checkout Our most effective Herbal Mouth wash
- Mint plants are particularly known for the cooling sensation they impart. They can be added to foods in both fresh and dried forms.
- It is a natural agent and breath freshener. Breath mints and chewing gum can mask foul smells for a couple hours but aren’t an optimal long-term solution for bad breath. mint tea and chewing on mint leaves may be more beneficial.
- leaf in the Mint family has one of the highest antioxidant capacities of any food. Mint plants contain an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory agent called rosmarinic acid. Use fresh herbs and spices such as mint to add flavor when cooking can also help to cut down on sodium intake. Although not typically consumed in large quantities, mint contains fair amounts of several nutrients and is an especially good source of vitamin A.
- Mint makes a delicious and healthy addition to many foods and beverages. It is a popular herb that can be used fresh or dried in many dishes in several foods and beverages, ranging from teas and drinks to sauces, salads and desserts and infusions. Mint oil is often used in toothpaste, gum, candy, and beauty products.