Red Clover Blossom
- Trifolium pratense
- Whole Red clover Leaf
- Used For
- lymphatic, mild laxative,
- Various conditions such as
- Menopausal support,
- bone health, brain health, spasmodic cough, cancer, lymphatic congestion, food,
- Agricultural uses (cover crop, nitrogen fixer, erosion protection, animal feed)
- Country: Northwest Africa
- USDA certified organic
Trifolium pratense is a member of the pea family with alternate, three lobed leaves and dark pink, densely packed flowers. Native to Europe, western Asia, and northwest Africa, red clover flower is now naturalized worldwide and is often found in meadow spaces. Red cover blossoms make a lovely, nourishing addition to herbal tea blends and extracts.
- Female Health: Red clover supports reproductive health at all ages.
- Male Health: Shows to Promote prostate health without lowering testosterone levels.
- Child Health: Red clover is a safe and effective herb for children.
- Skin Problems: Use red clover for eczema, psoriasis, rashes, acne, fungal infection, and all other types of skin complaints.
- Respiratory Health: Soothe spasmodic cough and break up congestion with red clover tea.
- Bone Strength: Red clover is a potent source of bone- and tooth-building minerals.
- Detox: Red clover stimulates the removal of toxins from the body, enhancing overall health.
- Cancer Fighter: Studies show red clover to be a fighter of various cancers, including prostate and breast cancer.
- Brain: Support healthy brain function with red clover.
This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. For educational purposes only.