Red Raspberry Tea
₦8,385.00 Incl. VAT
- 24 Tea Bags
- Highest antioxidant content.
- for expecting mothers and Nursing Mothers
- Made with 100% red raspberry leaf
To make raspberry leaf tea, pour 1 cup (250 ml) of boiling water over 1tea bag or 3-5 grams of raspberry dried leaf.
Close the teapot and allow to stand for 10 minutes, then sweeten to taste. During pregnancy, drink 2 to 3 cups daily. Drink warm.
Teas of raspberry leaves were given to women of the Cherokee, Iroquois, and Mohawk nations in North America, and have earned approval of the authoritative British Herbal Compendium.
- Our Red Raspberry Leaf tea is an herbaceous and floral blend made with Organic Non GMO Raspberry Leaf
- Our soothing blend contains Raspberry Leaf, traditionally used for centuries by midwives and Western herbalists to support the female system and ease menstrual discomfort
- Organic: USDA Certified Organic and Non-GMO Project Verified
- Contents: Caffeine free, Gluten free, Vegan and Kosher. No Artificial Flavors or Sweeteners. Individually packaged in compostable tea bags
- Brewing Suggestions: To get the most out of every cup, bring water to boiling and steep 7 minutes. For a stronger tea, use 2 tea bags