Meal of The Week: Salad Bowl
If you’re looking for a healthy dose of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, this salad bowl is packed with goodness that will leave you feeling nourished and satisfied.
The superfood status of this bowl comes from the ingredients featured—green leaves, fruit and olive oil are some of the healthiest foods available.
With its crisp greens, sweet fruits and crunchy nuts, this salad bowl offers a variety of flavours and textures to keep your taste buds happy.
It’s also simple to put together—you can enjoy this salad bowl in a few minutes!
Get the recipe below:
- Apple – 1 Large Ball
- Pineapple – diced – 1cup
- Chicken – 2 – 3hands full (Cooked)
- Tuna – Sardine- 1fish
- Carrot – 1finger
- Lettuce – 1hand full
- Lemon/olive- Sprinkle to Taste
- Mayo or Extra Virgin olive oil (Green colour)
- This is pretty much a Protein and fruit salad in one bow
- Protein is Satiating – Very filling to prevent you from getting hungry
- The fruits are there to satisfy sweet cravings – You can also replay or add ad desired
- Dice cut your apple and Pineapple and carrot in desired shape
- Mix all together in a bowl
- For dressing, add Extra virgin olive oil and a dash oil Lemon for taste or
- Mayonnaise (pls check the label to be sure sugar isn’t added)
FEEL FREE TO REPLACE THE APPLE WITH STRAWBERRY/OLIVES OR MANGO