₦9,503.00 – ₦25,585.00 Incl. VAT
- image shows 100g bottle
- Rich in Organic Vitamin C (Immune Vitamins) and Antioxidants for Overall Well-being, Pemium Amla Berry Vitamin C Powder.
- No GMOs, No Irradiation, No Additives, No Preservatives, No Artificial Colors, No Flavors and No Gluten.
- Scoop included to get the measurement every time. Take it daily with or between meals by adding it to a shake or smoothie, and see what the most nutrient dense food on the planet is all about.
- Ascorbic acid, tannins, polyphenols, flavonoids, kaemferol, ellagic acid, gallic acid. Dehydrated amla is considered to have a considerably higher Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) content than traditional drying methods
- Amla, or Indian gooseberry, is the fruit of a small to medium-sized deciduous tree native to India. The berries are greenish yellow with a fibrous inner texture. Harvested in autumn by hand, they have a sour, bitter, and astringent taste. In Hinduism, the amla tree is considered sacred to the goddess Lakshmi. A much-beloved staple of traditional Ayurvedic medicine, amla is considered a cooling pitta herb
In traditional Indian medicine the dried or fresh fruit is used, although in some schools of Ayurvedic medicine parts of the entire tree are included in preparations, including the fruit, seed, leaves, root, bark and flowers.
Rich in Natural Vitamin C, Antioxidant and Flavonoids, Supports Immune System and Fat Burn, Premium Amla Powder Organic, Non-GMO and Vegan Friendly