- 400-500 g
- Fresh from farm
- The health benefits of celery:
- lowering inflammation
- reducing blood pressure
- reducing the risk of cancer
- preventing age-related vision loss
- Makes up to 18 -20 oz cup of celery juice
- Kindly note that all fresh farm produce are delivered on Tuesdays and Fridays
However, not only is celery low in calories, but there other reasons for adding it to the diet.
It is thought to benefit the digestive tract and the cardiovascular system, and the seeds of the plant are used in medicine to help relieve pain.
Celery is also known as Apium graveolens (A. graveolens). Other members of the flowering Apiaceae, or carrot, family, include parsnips, parsley, and the root vegetable, celeriac.