₦5,246.00 – ₦8,696.75 Incl. VAT
- source of vital nutrients, such as vitamins A and C, fiber and protein, helping to support overall health and well-being
- Sugar and sweetner alternative in smoothies and cereal
- Super Rich in antioxidants
- One of the power ingredients in our Super fruits smoothie mix https://organic.ng/product/smoothie-mix-powder/
- Goji berries have been used for over 5,000 years in ancient Chinese medicine. Appropriately named as the longevity berry, the goji berry was prized in Tibetan tribes for its nutritional value and characteristic flavor. Today, goji berries are considered one of the most nutritionally dense superfoods on earth, consisting of over 20 trace minerals, 18 amino acids, Vitamin C and antioxidants like beta, carotene.
- Organic Shoppe Goji berries – Unlike common sources of Goji berries, our berries are hand collected from the Tibetan plateau in the Himalayas where the berries are juicier, plumper and bursting with nutritional goodness.
- Nutrient-dense superfood – Goji berries are a source of vital nutrients, such as vitamins A and C, fiber and protein, helping to support overall health and well-being
- Naturally shade-dried – As a preferred method to sun drying, our Goji berries are carefully laid out to shade dry in rich botanical areas, heightening the aromatic and flavorful properties of our succulent Goji berries.
- Rich in antioxidants – Organic shoppe Goji berries have been clinically shown to promote cellular defense against the effects of free radicals, in comparison to everyday fruits Certified Organic & sustainably grown – Our non-GMO, raw Goji berries are Non-Irradiated and sourced in accordance with fair Trade practices
How to use:
Can be snacked on
Used in cereal
Blended with other fruits to make smoothies
Perfect goji berry smoothie you may want to try
1 cup orange juice
5 ice cubes (optional)
2tbs dried goji berry
2 ripe banana