₦2,218.80 – ₦5,375.00 Incl. VAT
- Contains high levels of flavonoids and terpendoids, known for their strong antioxidants effects.
- May Benefit focus, Memory and overall mental performance.
- May also promote good mood and mental wellness.
- High in antioxidant and Inflammatory properties.
- May help maintain vision and eye health.
- Supports Mental Performance and Memory Issues Associated with Aging.Frequently Bought Together
Ginkgo biloba leaf extract is taken from the Ginkgo biloba plant. Ginkgo biloba, also known as the Maidenhair tree, is the only living species in the Ginkgophyta family, with all others now extinct. Ginkgo biloba is a living fossil, having existed since the last ice age, and has been used for its health benefits for thousands of years.
Ginkgo Biloba Extract Benefits
Ginkgo biloba extract is loaded with antioxidants and may help with memory, mood, and cardiovascular health.
- Rich in antioxidants
- May help with memory
- Contributes to healthy mood
- Supports cardiovascular health
Frequently Bought Together
Serving size: 175 mg
Serving per container: –
* Daily Value not established.
** Based on 2,000 calorie diet
Other Ingredients: None
Free of Sugar, soy, dairy, yeast, gluten, corn and additives
Directions: As a dietary supplement, take 175 mg up to three times daily or as directed by a physician.
Powder, Leaves, Capsules