Home-Made Sugar Free Chocolate Bar The Healthy Way
- 2 tbsp cocoa butter (melted)
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
3 tbsp coconut sugar / (powdered erythritol)
- 2 tbsp almond milk (optional)
Hand full sliced almonds /peanut or pecan pieces (optional)
- Combine the melted cocoa butter oil with cocoa powder and coconut sugar/ powdered erythritol in a small bowl until you get a liquid chocolate.
Pour the liquid chocolate onto a parchment paper lined plate and spread into an 1/4 inch layer.
- Press the almonds peanuts and pecan (you can also add raisins or shredded coconut) into the chocolate layer and then put the plate into a freezer for about 20 – 30 minutes. Enjoy your healthy snack!
What’s the difference with a fragrance ? Why do essential oils work? . I sometimes || Read More
Have you been meaning to lose weight or keep weight gain off? There are lots || Read More